Join Achievers Digitally
Download Achievers India App from Playstore and join with us on a single click. For more info 9007871854 / 9830668808 / 86970 38764 / 7384905704
Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad - Entrance (Chemistry) 2018
Congratulation Achievers!! Click here to check...
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Exam Inorganic Chemistry Results
Click here to check our excellent results in Inorganic Chemistry
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Exam Physical Chemistry Results
Click here to check our excellent results in Physical Chemistry
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Chemistry (Hons) Exam Results
Whatever might be the result scenario.. Good or not so good in University MARKING strategy.. We stand still the BEST.. EVERY YEAR... YEAR AFTER YEAR... The LEGACY CONTINUES.......Click here to check 3rd Year Chemistry (Hons) Results till now by Achievers!
School Level Education
Achievers Integrated Program for Boards, IIT JEE and NEET
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is now being conducted through online mode i.e. in computer-based test mode from 2018. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode only.
In another major change, the Joint Entrance Exam, 2019 (JEE Main) was conducted twice in a year (January and April) through Online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) has started conducting JEE Main which was earlier conducted by CBSE.
At Achievers we prepare you for NEET, JEE Advanced & JEE Main in such a way that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. As per our previous record, our students do well not only in NEET, JEE Advanced but also in JEE Main, NEET, XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
All Achievers Students who qualified for JEE Advanced, NEET also scored well in their XII Board Exams.
FOCUS & OBJECTIVES:
- Entire course is divided into 6 phases (Class XI – 3 Phases & Class XII – 3 Phases) followed by special classes of Special Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for NEET & JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments.
- Practice Problems: On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. So that helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Good ranks.
- Special Improvement Program: Every Special Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- Computer Based Test Series (CBT): all our students can appear for CBT on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced) in a regular basis.
At Achievers you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern.
- 3rd Year MSc Entrance - Syllabus and August Schedule (2019-20)
- 2nd Year MSc Entrance - Syllabus and August Schedule (2019-20)
- Chemistry (Hons.) Sem-2 M.Sc. Entrance (Online) + University (Offline) Examination: Syllabus and Schedule
- Chemistry (Hons.) 2nd. Year M.Sc. Entrance (Online) + University (Offline) Examination: Syllabus and Schedule
- IIT-Jam-2019 Practice Paper Solution on "INORGANIC CHEMISTRY".
- 2nd Year M.Sc. Entrance Course Schedule
- Important Information for Practical Classes (For All 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Students)
- 2nd Year Calcutta University Results for Inorganic Chemistry - 2018
- Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad - Entrance (Chemistry) Session: 2015 -18
- Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad – Entrance (Chemistry) Session: 2015 -18
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Overall Physics (Hons) Exam Results by Achievers
- Full Syllabus Exam Schedule 2018 (Except SRC & AD)
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Inorganic Chemistry Results by Achievers
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Physical Chemistry Results by Achievers
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Overall Chemistry (Hons) Exam Results by Achievers
- University Toppers in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Students of SRC)
- Online Registration Process