Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad - Entrance (Chemistry) 2018
Congratulation Achievers!! Click here to check...
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Exam Inorganic Chemistry Results
Click here to check our excellent results in Inorganic Chemistry
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Exam Physical Chemistry Results
Click here to check our excellent results in Physical Chemistry
2018 - 3rd Year Calcutta University Chemistry (Hons) Exam Results
Whatever might be the result scenario.. Good or not so good in University MARKING strategy.. We stand still the BEST.. EVERY YEAR... YEAR AFTER YEAR... The LEGACY CONTINUES.......Click here to check 3rd Year Chemistry (Hons) Results till now by Achievers!
1. Students should attend the classes regularly. In the case of leave, a student must inform the teacher concerned or the authorities. No extra classes will be provided otherwise. In the case of excessive absence of more than five classes, the students shall be liable for dismissal.
2. Students should appear and attend all examinations conducted by the teachers. In the case of any indiscipline during the examination, the student shall be liable for disciplinary action.
3. Students can sit for more than one model exam with other batches if they want. But once the scheduled tests are over, no plea for further examinations will be entertained without prior information to the teachers and concerned authority.
(N.B. Special considerations might be made for students who failed to attend any test on medical grounds. The decision of the authority would be final).
4. Special doubt clearing sessions will be provided for every batch. Dates will be decided during classroom time. All students are expected to attend their respective sessions to discuss their study related problems.
5. Students should pay fees and other dues (if any) within the 15th of every month. Otherwise, a late fee of Rs. Ten/- per day up to the payment date will be charged. Defaulters would be liable for dismissal.
6. In the case of any change in mobile number, students must inform the Management of Achievers' Circle for their convenience, so that they can be notified of any change in class schedules.
7. Students can switch between parallel batches if they wish to. A “No Due” slip needs to be collected from the concerned authority to join a new batch.
8. Students should not cause any loss to any assets in the premises of Achievers' Circle / Other persons. Students should maintain dignity & discipline.
9. Achievers’ Circle reserves the right to admission to students.
Rules related to examinations:-
Listen & follow all instructions!
Leave all unauthorized aids in your bag/at home!
A cell phone is an unauthorized aid!
Keep your ideas & thoughts to yourself!
“Stop writing” means stop writing!
- 3rd Year MSc Entrance - Syllabus and August Schedule (2019-20)
- 2nd Year MSc Entrance - Syllabus and August Schedule (2019-20)
- Chemistry (Hons.) Sem-2 M.Sc. Entrance (Online) + University (Offline) Examination: Syllabus and Schedule
- Chemistry (Hons.) 2nd. Year M.Sc. Entrance (Online) + University (Offline) Examination: Syllabus and Schedule
- IIT-Jam-2019 Practice Paper Solution on "INORGANIC CHEMISTRY".
- 2nd Year M.Sc. Entrance Course Schedule
- Important Information for Practical Classes (For All 1st, 2nd & 3rd year Students)
- Additional Exam Dates for 2nd Year (MID TERM EXAM) - 2018 (Rashbehari)
- 2nd Year Calcutta University Results for Inorganic Chemistry - 2018
- Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad - Entrance (Chemistry) Session: 2015 -18
- Excellent Results in University of Hyderabad – Entrance (Chemistry) Session: 2015 -18
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Overall Physics (Hons) Exam Results by Achievers
- Full Syllabus Exam Schedule 2018 (Except SRC & AD)
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Inorganic Chemistry Results by Achievers
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Physical Chemistry Results by Achievers
- 3rd Year - 2018 Calcutta University Overall Chemistry (Hons) Exam Results by Achievers
- MSc Entrance Syllabus - 2018
- MSc Entrance Booklet - 2018
- University Toppers in INORGANIC CHEMISTRY (Students of SRC)
- Online Registration Process